Monday, May 17, 2010

The disappoinment never ceases

I really cannot begin to say how upset I am; I can't say this will be the most uplifting, encouraging post ever!!!
We were supposed to move! I was ecstatic! I mean... 3 years + is a LONG freakin way coming! But... JUST as I allow myself to believe we are moving, and actually packing the disappointment hit me.
You see, we were supposed to move this coming week. Then we hear that NOPE, the people who are in the house, who was supposed to be kicked out, are planning to move out at the end of June. On top of that is time to fix up the house from whatever damage the prior tenants have done. And THEN we could move in. I don't ever expect to move in to this house, actually. I don't. There is NOTHING to lead me to believe that we will move out of this house until we hit the lottery. I am angry and bitter and unbelievably upset.
I am angry at where I am. I turn 25 years old next month and I can't help but feel bitter and upset about my entire life. Why am I the one who has to live here? I have Grace and Noah and JC and..... (anyone) ....???
How does anyone get in this place? No job, no place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment